Here we describe how you can define an Indy credential schema. Indy credential schemas are used for the Esatus wallet. NOTE: For the Esatus wallet we currently use our own Indy ledger. Instructions on how to switch to this ledger can be found below.
Define Indy Schema
To define the Indy schema, perform the following steps:
- Provide a user-friendly name for the new Indy credential schema.
- Provide a version identifier. This can be any value of the format x.x.x, but the combination of the Indy schema name and the Indy schema version must be unique.
- Provide the names of the attributes for the new Indy credential schema.
- Click "Submit".
For example, an email credential could be defined as follows:
Switching to Test Ledger
Esatus only allows the issuing of credentials using eassi if you are working on a test ledger. You need to perform the following steps in order to switch to the test ledger:
- Download the ledger's genesis file on your phone.
- Open the Esatus app.
- Go to settings.
- Choose "Change Ledger".
- Click the "+" sign to add a new ledger.
- Select the ledger file.